Monday, July 12, 2010

We're Crazies.

So ever since we watched the Crazies, I haven't been able to escape it. Fortunately, we've replaced scary movies with Harry Potter.
Thank you abcFamily

I took my sweet little tiger (Leo, not Jason) to the vet for the very first time today. After clawing into my flesh, he ran all over the lobby and scaled the nurse. That was definitely a surprise to her, and I know how bad it hurts, but I wanted to laugh so hard.

Jason wants me to write that he just farted. Its true.

He's currently sitting next to me playing his latest obsession: battleship.
It's almost as annoying as Call of Duty.

ANYWAAAAAYS, we have a new TV!!!!! It was an early birthday present to each other becaaaaaause....
yesterday, we were so excited to have a movie night with a friend and unfortunately it was RUINED. by the stinkin sound turning off for good. It was the last night our TV ever saw. He will rest peacefully at the junk yard. See ya '90s Sony!
Hey, 2010 Samsung.

1 comment:

  1. I'm so excited to meet your "sweet little Tiger." Leo looks so cute in all his pictures!! He better not scratch me though...
    I am also PUMPED to check out that new TV : )
    We'll have to watch a movie. Nothing scary. I bet I'm worse with scary movies than both of you.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...