Sunday, January 2, 2011

Looking back, moving on.

Sometimes, a break is good. 

But not in 2011!

Let's recap 2010....


I got my first real Oklahoma address (by my lonesome!)
I got stuck in (one of the many) blizzards
Greyson was born (our super cute nephew!)
Jason and I got married (hello.... maybe the best part?!?!)
I went on my first cruise
We purchased our first house
I became addicted to house decor.
We got our first kitty!
Jason got a job at Chesapeake and I got into hair school!
Not to mention all the people we've met along the way. 

I am so so blessed!!
2011.... can you beat twentyten?!

My BLOGGING goal for this year is to be more creative and take a picture everyday. 
Now I know no one wants to see 365 pictures of my life, but that's okay. This blog started out for me and if my mom is the only one who enjoys them, so be it :)

P.S. 
Hello brown hair on Tuesday :)

1 comment:

  1. Whatever! Your mom is NOT the only one who reads your blog. How dare you give her all the credit! Haha :)
    I love the brown hair!! But let's face it... you can rock anything.
    We better see each other soon! I miss you bestie!
    LOVE YOU!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...