Sunday, January 9, 2011

Jesus and lattes.

     
 January 3. Made my first latte!!!!

 January 4. Hey hey, look who's a brunette!... (Still weird to me)

 January 5. Made even more lattes.

 (Jan. 6 doesn't get one :(... ) January 7. First trip to EISCHENS!


 January 8. Cut Jennee's Hair off and become a bridesmaid!!!

You heard right! Ol' Mexican's getting married in two months and Jason and I get to join them in their big day!! Whoohoo!!
I wanted to pee my pants right there on the salon floor. She is going to be a gorgeous bride no doubt and I cannot wait to see this wedding. It's going to be very unique and so them, which, in my opinion, is the best recipe for a wedding! 

I hope everyone's 2011 is going well so far and that resolutions are being kept. Mine definitely are. 
HA!

Okay so even though my resolutions haven't been 100% so far, I am still having a great year! Learning more about God and making lattes! Can't go wrong with that combo, right?!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...