Monday, November 8, 2010

Every Kiss begins with Kay...


Why do I all of a sudden feel warm and wanting when I see those dumb Kay commercials?
Yeah... those common and cheesy "embrace necklace" commercials or diamond earrings for Christmas stories......
I just start imagining my husband getting me something special for Christmas and it's one of the best feelings I've ever imagined....
ahhh.
Kay.
You worked on me.
I never thought it would happen.

There is so much Christmas happening in my home today. Not only is it Jason's birthday so a lot of cooking is going on (duh... cooking= Christmas), but i raided Hobby Lobby & Target for some fantaaaaastic Christmas touches.
Hey, it's our first Christmas.
You gotta do what you gotta do ;)

Unfortunately that means there is glitter and tree bristles allllllllll over the floor.
My husband (aka Danny Tanner) is not going to like this when he gets home.
Happy Birthday?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...