Thursday, August 19, 2010

A few things.

So I'm back from North Dakota! Good ol' windy ND.
The wedding was beautiful, so was the bride.

I am so glad to be back to my husband though. never taking a trip without him again!
My 40 day fast is going.... alright. I realize how much I think about clothes though and good Lord! Call me a girl.... I think about it probably every other thought. No joke.
You know all those statistics of guys and how much they think about sex and blah blah blah? Remove those and insert me and clothes and it's probably the same percentage!!

ahhhh. Make me frugle.
My wallet wants to love me.
So does my husband.

No stores. No online shopping.

Go listen to Bruno Mars: Just the way you are.
And be happy there are songs like this.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...