Tuesday, March 1, 2011

Another week, another cupcake

Because I am a good wife, I did not have a picture Monday. Jason fainted for the first time in front of me and I had no earthly clue what to do. He is fine, now, but I did not stop to take a picture of that moment :)

So here's the rest of the week!



Tuesday: been drinkin a lot of these. Looooove a good iced green tea. 


Wednesday: I got my scentsy goods in! Man, I love these. 
We got Thunderstorm and Skinny dippin'! Hellooooo Summer!



 Thursday: Apparently coffee grounds are good for compost/gardens. I've started my collection. I have hope for our garden.


Friday: You'd be a fool if you didn't believe I'd wear pigtails as soon as I could have them. 

Saturday: We went to Winter Jam and saw the end of David Crowder (my favorite) and a lot of Michael Tait (silly head).




 Sunday: After shaving Jason's head, I found a special note in a book I ordered off of amazon! How cool is that!?



Monday: You best know I got this coffee bean cupcake. Get ready Jennee's bridal shower, we're gettin our fill of cupcakes and icing!

1 comment:

  1. Oh my gosh! There is SO much frosting on that cupcake!! I think I gagged just looking at it! We better get those while I'm in town :) Speaking of which, I'm SO excited to come see you!! We just have to survive until the end of March!
    And I LOVE your hair! I've been missing my long dark hair recently. Every time I miss my long hair, I think of you. Ha!
    LOVE YOU!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...