Sunday, August 8, 2010

Walmart.

So I really need to take more pictures.

Jason and I were just hanging out with our friends, Allie & Brenton which is always amazing because great food is always involved :)

Allie made THE best cupcakes I've ever had! Being the lemon fanatic that I am, she made lemon cupcakes with this creamy goodness inside and HOMEMADE whipped cream. I know, probably everyone and their child knows how to make homemade whipped cream. But I have never made it, nor eaten it and friends.... it is HEAVEN. I could eat it all day everyday if it didn't give me cottage cheese legs.

Speaking of cottage cheese legs...

1709Mary.jpg

just wanted to share this people of walmart picture with you.


Really?

I mean, what did they think as they left their house?


Speaking of walmart, I just heard this hilarious story of a woman from walmart. This woman was very ... volumptuous. She got them curves goin on. Well she also decided to wear a mumu. Does it surprise you at this moment that it was midnight? Walmart + midnight = you never know.

Anyways, this woman was strutting her thing to the poultry aisle. She spots the ham section, reaches to get a huge whole ham, then proceeds to shove this ham up her mumu. Where and how she held it up there is a mystery.

She continues shopping when a couple aisles later, her ham falls to the ground and rolls on behind her. This is how she recovers:


"SCuse me! Who just through a ham at me?!"


I am going to walmart everynight from now on.

2 comments:

  1. I've experienced such crazy things there. Once a saw a woman (a hefty one at that) in only a sports bra. No shirt. Yeah..

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...